UKC

Lost axe

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Areteroute 28 Mar 2013
Hi guys I lost my Mountain Technology axe/hammer coming away from the Central Gully on Ben Lui today (28/03/2013). It will be somewhere on the path out of the Coire. It fas a red and yellow leash and you will guess by its vintage it is probably unreplacable! Would love it back, beer tokens and good karma to the finder.

PS Eas Ani looks to be in great condition.

Thanks Pete
 neeza 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Areteroute: Thinking about heading up central on sat i take it gully is in good nick.could you bike the path in from Dalrigh?Will keep my eyes peeled for axe
OP Areteroute 28 Mar 2013
In reply to neeza122: We didnt go up as it looked a bit loaded from a distance so we went up the ridge. Getting in closer it was do-able. Recent avalanche debris under it but it looked scoured. The snow feild above was looking a bit heavy but in my opinion it would go with care. My axe should be on the path on the way out. I would really appreciate its return. I love my old straight handled knuckle breaking lumps.

Cheers.
OP Areteroute 29 Mar 2013
In reply to Areteroute: bump
 Mehmet Karatay 29 Mar 2013
In reply to Areteroute:

Good luck finding it. I love my Mountain Technology axe, and would be upset if I lost it. On my winter ml assessment four out of five of us had the same MT axe.

Hopefully someone will post some good news.

Mehmet
OP Areteroute 30 Mar 2013
In reply to Areteroute: Axe found!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...