UKC

nice sport climbs south wales today in 6s

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 leehawkins 29 Mar 2013
hi im looking for some nice sport routes today south wales maybe gower. i have no trad gear so needs to be sport. can anyone recommend somewhere thanks lee
OP leehawkins 29 Mar 2013
In reply to leehawkins: anyone ? hope to be leaving at 10 lol
 cha1n 29 Mar 2013
In reply to leehawkins:

No proper recommendations from me, sorry. I've only been to Witches Point on the Gower and there wasn't any good routes in the low sixes. There are routes there if you're struggling to find something though.

I'd recommend that you use the 'find crags' feature in the logbooks section to find something. If the routes have two or three stars they are probably half decent. Good luck.
 stuwelly85 29 Mar 2013
In reply to cha1n:

Your best bet would be to go to Southgate area on Gower, good mix of sports climbs. Watch House Slab has good mix of grades 5's and 6's with some great 6b's. Also close by is Foxhole for some harder steeper stuff. Info can be found on SWMC wiki (google it) or alternatively my new guidebook covers this 'Gower Rock'. Book is available from the Three Cliffs Coffee shop at Southgate if your interested.

A group of us are heading to Foxhole on Saturday. Maybe see you there! Hope you have a good time.
 HappyTrundler 29 Mar 2013
In reply to leehawkins:

Next time, go to Tintern Quarry...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...