UKC

sore hands

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RockAngel 31 Mar 2013
Hi
Hoping someone can help me. My hands are really dry, starting to chap a bit and i need reccomendations for a good cream or ointment to put on them and where i can get it from? Im on a low budget too.
Thanks for reading
 Billhook 31 Mar 2013
In reply to RockAngel:
Go to boots and ask for some hand cream. They do cheap stuff in tubes for a couple of quid
 UppityClimber 31 Mar 2013
In reply to RockAngel: look on line for some Shea butter. It's one of the main ingredients in things like climb on and tip juice and can be bought very cheaply. Great for sore skin without softening it up too much for you next session.
 The Patriot 01 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel: Best stuff I've used is the Norwegian hand cream from Boots.I think it's about £4 for a tube and it lasts ages.
 leeangell 01 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel:

Hemp hand cream from The body shop, I'm a farmer and use it all the time.
 Queenie 01 Apr 2013
In reply to leeangell:

Agreed, it's brilliant. O/H buys me a tube each year...and then uses most it.
 cliff shasby 01 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel: Now then... ive tried allsorts of hand creams over the years and always thought they were too greasy and left you unable to use your hands after without greasing everything up,a few years ago i was told about LOTIL and ive been using it ever since,it really does soak in fast and moisturises really well.
The weird thing is its not popular and hardly ever stocked yet ive found it so much better than anything else,i used to order it in at my local pharmacy but now just buy the big pump dispensers from amazon (miles cheaper),i put some in an old climb-on container and it goes wherever i do
 jo gard 01 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel: definitely the body shop hemp hand cream as mentioned above
 Marcus 01 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel: I use O'Keeffe's "Working Hands". You can get it from Amazon and it does the job very well.
 Pompey 08 Apr 2013
In reply to RockAngel:

another thumbs up for the Body Shop Hemp cream

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...