UKC

Nepal Extreme Insoles - replacements/stockists

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 martinph78 03 Apr 2013
Hi all,

Drying my sweaty Nepals and reckon the insoles have seen better days. Searched online including ebay but can't find replacements. Before I phone Cotswolds and ask them to order me some I thought I'd ask here. Size 44 needed. I bought the boots second hand so don't know how good the insoles were to start with (apart from those I tried in-store). I find them very hard offering no cushioning/support, but suspect this is because they are worn out.

I don't like Sorbathene or Superfeet insoles, wasted my money on those before in my hiking boots.

Thanks, Martin

Scott Kirkhope 03 Apr 2013
In reply to Martin1978: Hi Martin, I have a spare pair of La Sportiva insoles, size 44. You are welcome to have them.

Scott.
 Solaris 03 Apr 2013
In reply to Martin1978:
Inov-8 used to do 3mm and 6mm closed foam insoles. If they still do, they might be worth a try.
 TobyA 03 Apr 2013
In reply to Martin1978: My Sportivas have all come with very bog standard foam inners which I tend to throw away because I like superfeet, so I would imagine you could happily use any old insole from a similarly sized shoe if you don't want a more supportive or padded insole.
OP martinph78 03 Apr 2013
In reply to Martin1978: Thanks all, I have accepted Scotts offer above.

I was thinking about teh same Meindl insoles that I have in my hiking boots but they were quite pricey. My Nepals are 2 sizes larger than my other boots/shoes otherwise I'd have put them in for a try.

Cheers, Martin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...