UKC

Car Share - Kent/London to Chamonix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
B7ad 03 Apr 2013
Hi Everyone!

I have just joined the Forum and must say that the community on here is pretty impressive!

very tentatively............

I am planning on driving to Chamonix this Summer, in June or July with a stay of between 5-7 days, and wondered if anyone would be interested in travelling with me and sharing the cost of Diesel? at the moment I could have up to 3 passengers as My Wife is not that keen.lol.(She has just got back from Killi and Did the Inca Trail Last year)

I May look at travelling for the Chamonix Mountain Festival (1-8th June @ 430 Euros inc food and acomm)and then adding 2-4 days to attempt MT Blanc, or Paradiso ----- anyone interested in sharing the costs of a guide?

any thoughts?

Brad

jamieelston 19 Apr 2013
In reply to B7ad:
Hi I might be interested depending on exact dates on sharing the diesel costs and grabbing a lift to chamonix and back.

Im a trail runner by trade so im keen just to go off on my own running up the mountains so Id have to pass on the Mt Blanc.

If you get some confirmed dates ill see what accomodation I can find and see whats on at work and Ill see if I can do it.

jamie
 francoisecall 24 Apr 2013
In reply to jamieelston:

It is now fashionable to run up mountains! You might fit very well in Chamonix Mountain Festival!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...