UKC

Grivel Salamander spares?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Morning all!

My Grivel Salamander helmet decided to up and lose it's little white toothed adjuster wheel at the back and only Ben Nevis knows where it's lying now.

Does anyone know if you can get spare parts for Grivel stuff? Their website doesn't have a link for spares and google isn't showing much either.
 Fiona Reid 08 Apr 2013
In reply to tallpaulselfridge:

The Mountain Boot Company will handle this I think... at least that's where the Grivel Website points you to on the contact tab: http://www.grivelgb.co.uk/contact/

Might be worth filling the form in and seeing if they can help?

Cheers,
Fiona
In reply to Fiona Reid: Now why didn't I think of that? Must be early Monday lethargy!

Will do it now, much easier than explaining to the GF that the xmas present was broken already.

Big respect for the help given on Udlaidh on Saturday.
In reply to tallpaulselfridge: yeah Mountain Boot Company are the people to contact. they're usually pretty good with stuff like that. I had an issue with the headtorch elastic on the back of mine and they sorted it no problem.
In reply to tallpaulselfridge: wee update.

Emailed them and I've to send it to them cos they say they can sort it. No idea how much it'll cost but the guy sounded nice and helpful.

Fingers crossed!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...