UKC

Kit clearout including Expedition Gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ernesto 17 Apr 2013
Genuine Reasons for sale - need room as moving - all the kit is new or as new condition - offered at very reasonable prices compared to RRP - lowest prices shown! no nearest offers please.

1. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between £800 - £900 - price £465.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

2. Terra Nova Cosmos 8 man Expedition tent - used only twice, as new condition - colour Green RRP £3,500 - price £1,150.00 - due to weight of item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

3. Mountain Hardware Stronghold Base Camp Expedition Tent - Brand New Never Used - RRP approximately £3,000 - price £1,100.00 - due to weight of item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

4. PHD Xero Down Jacket (900 fill) Mens size small - as new condition only worn a couple of times, no marks, pulls or other damage - generous sizing so may fit medium - BLUE - RRP £560 - price £320.00

5. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP £230 - price £130.00

6. Mountain Equipment Everest Down Sleeping Bag (XL)BLUE- used only once with liner - excellent condition - RRP £680 - Price £320.00

7. 2 x Mountain Equipment Glacier 1250 Down Sleeping Bags (-20) GREEN - never been used - size regular - RRP £430 each - Price £210.00 EACH

8. Mountain Equipment Changabang Proshell Jacket - RED - Mens size small - brand new tags attached - RRP £340 - Price £160.00

9. Hagloff Spitz Proshell Jacket - Mens size small - ORANGE - worn only a couple of times as new condition - RRP £400+ - Price £165.00

10. Arcteryx Womens Damen Power sheild soft shell jacket with fleece inner lining - only worn once as new condition - deep red/maroon - price 90.00

Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the 3 large tents as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...

Unless stated above postage £5 per item i.e. tents excluded.
 climbing son 17 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: What size is the womens Arcteryx soft shell and can you send some pics of it to rach.turton@hotmail.co.uk please.
Ernesto 18 Apr 2013
In reply to climbing son: will do but won't be able to until later tonight thanks
Ernesto 18 Apr 2013
In reply to climbing son: sorry size large 12-14
 Bruce S 19 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: hi
i am interested in the ME everest sleeping bag ...would you be able to send some pics,more details and payment details ...thanks bruce
Ernesto 20 Apr 2013
In reply to Bruce S: Hi Bruce will sort a picture out, what other details do you require send a mail to me Thanks Den
Ernesto 20 Apr 2013
In reply to climbing son: Sorry I have not yet sent picture had problems with loading image will sort today.
 NottsRich 22 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: Interested in the ME 1250 bag. Let me check the balance and get back to you...
Ernesto 23 Apr 2013
In reply to Bruce S: Hi Bruce can you please respond to my mails Thanks
 NottsRich 23 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: Sent you a message re. 1250 bag.
Ernesto 23 Apr 2013
In reply to NottsRich: Have sent you a mail
 CharlieMack 24 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: Is the Changabang the newer (2012) or older model?
Ernesto 24 Apr 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:

2012 in Red
 CharlieMack 24 Apr 2013
In reply to Ernesto: I'm after the older model. The new one has a more 'american' fit to it.
Ernesto 24 Apr 2013
In reply to CharlieMack: I have 3 Changabangs including one of the first that I tested in the alps with ME several years ago and one I have had for about 3 years there is very little difference in fit.
Ernesto 26 Apr 2013
In reply to Bruce S: Bruce just like to say thanks as requested I held the bag for you until today only for you to come back after a week when you were due to pay to tell me you do not want it.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...