UKC

Alpine Club guidebooks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abcdefg 22 Apr 2013
Is anybody here able to comment on the general future plans for Alpine Club guidebooks?

I would like to get a copy of 'Valais Alps East', but have just discovered that that's no longer in print. And more generally, for example, the Mont Blanc series is now quite long in the tooth.

I recognise, of course, that producing this set of guidebooks is a very difficult job. What I'm wondering is if there are any plans to reprint (or make available in some other form, e.g. PDF) those guides which might have fallen out of print; and whether there are plans for updated guides in the future.

Thanks.
 Andy Hardy 22 Apr 2013
In reply to abcdefg:
Why not email the AC direct?
OP abcdefg 22 Apr 2013
In reply to 999thAndy:

If nothing crops up here, I guess I will. It's a question of interest to others as well though, I expect.
 ro8x 22 Apr 2013
In reply to abcdefg:

I believe there is a project on to move to PDF for certain areas. I am also aware that Gus Morten is using the camp to camp website to put routes up in various languages. He also has a few list of routes, easy classics in the Mont Blanc range which can be found here: https://www.thebmc.co.uk/articles/tag/gus%20morton

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...