UKC

NEWS: UKC/UKH Readership Survey 2013 - Last Few Days!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 24 Apr 2013
Readership Survey 2013 - Prizes, 6 kbFill in our survey for the chance of some awesome prizes!

Our readership survey will finish at the end of the month. For those who haven't yet filled out the survey, please take some time. This information is incredibly useful to us and you may even win one of the fabulous prizes we have on offer...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68009

In reply to UKC News: I found a problem with the insurance for hillwalking question. There were 3 answers but the buttons didn't work so I was recorded as having used BMC insurance when I haven't.
 Ricardo Cassim 27 Apr 2013
Will the results of this survey be available to folk who partook? I would certainly be interested in them and I am sure many other would be too...
In reply to Vanessa Simmons:

Curious. It seems to be working fine for me.

Probably just a glitch.

Alan
In reply to Ricardo Cassim:
> Will the results of this survey be available to folk who partook? I would certainly be interested in them and I am sure many other would be too...

Yes, we will be providing as synopsis article of the results.

The previous results from 2010 are available here - http://ads.ukclimbing.com/Survey-2010.pdf

Alan
 hairyRob 27 Apr 2013
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

I also get the Insurance question issue
Last day today to have a chance to win those big prizes.

We just need a handful more surveys filled in to achieve a response level equivalent to 10% of our registered users!

Thanks to everyone who has bothered up to now.

Alan
 Bouldering Ben 31 May 2013
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Have the winners been announced yet?
In reply to Bouldering Ben:
> Have the winners been announced yet?

Yes, unofficially. I am contacting them in order and we are currently down to 4th prize. Once all 8 winners have been contacted I will do an article.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...