UKC

FS: FS: Winter/Alpine gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Danos 28 Apr 2013
Price: £280
Selling all my winter gear since it's unlikely to get used again. Most of it has seen fairly light use for a few weekends and some for a trip or two to the Alps. P&P will be on top of the listed price, I've included estimates in the posts but if it's significantly less I'll refund the difference. Please contact me if you'd like photos or more info.

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Boots, size 44 (UK 9.5), £90. These retail for £300+, mine have been used for three weeks in the alps and a few scottish weekends. Still in good condition, and with the original footbeds unused as I bought inserts. P&P £9.

Arc'Teryx Gore Tex XCR trousers, size M (33" waist) £75. I don't think the design is made any more might have been the older version of the Theta but aren't a bib (but have braces), they were bought about 4-5 years ago for c£275. Made from Gore Tex XCR with full length waterproof zips, reinforced inner ankles, popper and drawstring cuffs. They have one crampon cut about 2" long in them just above the ankle but it's a clean cut and easily repairable and a couple of knicks on the thighs where ice screws have caught them. P&P £6.

Grivel G12 New-Matic crampons with anti-balling plates and Mountain Technology crampon bag, £60. Only been used a handful of times so still in very good condition with only a small amount of scratching, I had a pair of air techs the majority of the time I did winter stuff. P&P £6.

Cebe Spot wrap-round sunglasses, £15. No longer sold but retailed for around £50, I think they're category 3 or 4, certainly darker than my usual sunglasses and suitable for mountain use. With hard case and head strap. P&P £3.

Mountain Hardwear gaiters, £10. Also no longer sold but I think they were the Ascent model and bought for around £40. Plastic strap beneath the boot, front clip and velcro up the front with an air vent at the top opened by a zip. Only used a handful of times, left one has a small crampon cut - I clearly wasn't very careful with my feet. P&P £3.

Grivel Air Tech Evolution mountain axe, £20. Retails for £80-100, this has been used for a few trips and has some scratches on the head and down the shaft and a small bit of rust on the adze. With the original leash. P&P £6.

Leki blue Enzian walking poles (pair), £10. Used to retail for around £50, been used a fair bit but still in decent nick. P&P £6.
 stuart58 28 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos: sent u mail referring to axe
OP Danos 28 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos:

Crampons, sunglasses, gaiters and axe all SOLD now.

Still available:
Boots
Waterproof Trousers
Poles
 ben.m 28 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos:
yhm
 henry.jeffreys 28 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos: sent mail re boots
 Womble 29 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos:

Hi, I am looking for a pair of gor tex trousers for about this size. Is there any way you could get a couple of pictures of them to me (including the cut).

Many thanks,

Sam
(davids-son@hotmail.com)
 goose299 30 Apr 2013
In reply to Danos:
Can you send me pics re poles
 stanleynkk 01 May 2013
In reply to Danos:

Hi, can you send me the picture for the La Sportiva Boots please

email: studentngkakiyt@gmail.com

Thank you

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...