UKC

Have you climbed in Aberdeenshire, Scotland?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
google mapHave you climbed in this area, or do you have the guidebook? We are missing map locations for the following crags, so it would be great if you could add them. You don't need to be a crag moderator - simply click on the crag name, then position it on the map of that area. You can fill in other crag details at the same time if you want to.

Map locations make it so much easier for users to find crags when searching, as well as spotting duplicate crags that are in the same location. We also have a big list of all the world climbing areas that are missing crag map locations:
- http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/wanted2.html

Many thanks!

Stuart S 29 Apr 2013
In reply to UKC Logbooks:

Adams Rock is a duplicate of Adam's Rock, which I moderate, so can be deleted if any logbook ticks can be migrated across?

Souter sounds like a hybrid of Souter Head in Aberdeenshire, and The Souter, a greywacke crag on the Lothian coast, and so can probably be deleted.

Y Gulley - Righthand sounds like someone has tried to log a route of that name, but has mistakenly added it as a crag.
 Mike-W-99 29 Apr 2013
In reply to UKC Logbooks:
Agree with Stuarts deletions etc.
Cobbleboards needs its name changed to Coble Boards which I think an editor has to do. I fixed the grid ref but haven't climbed there so cant really moderate.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...