UKC

Evolv Valor

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Matty87 09 May 2013
Hey all, i just bought some Evolv valor's, i made the grave mistake of ordering them online (argh im an idiot). Ive been climbing 3 -4 months using a my mates old evolv defy's(there pretty worn down now), in a size 10. So i thought buying the valor's in a 10 would probably be ok. However so far they feel maybe a bit to tight, they kind of cramp my toes to much so its not comfortable. My question is, will they stretch a bit? there not far off the right size, ive read wetting them while wearing untill dry could stretch shoes a bit but im not sure if i should bother or not, or just send them back?

thanks ina dvance
 spidermonkey09 09 May 2013
In reply to kaotikuk:
I bought myself a pair of Anasazi's which were not meant to stretch and they definitely have a bit. I was concerned at the start but they are much more comfortable now. I'd stick with them, they'll probably stretch a bit. Just treat them as climbing shoes, not walking around shoes!
 Steve nevers 09 May 2013
In reply to kaotikuk: Have a look at what the uppers are made off, natural or synthetic. Natural uppers stretch a little more, synthetic, not so much.
 krasavenko 09 May 2013
In reply to kaotikuk: upper synthetic so I wouldn't expect them to stretch much if at all.

wearing them in a shower I think only works (if at all, I am sceptical still) on leather shoes.

bear the pain - if you dont break the shoes in, you will break your feet into them
OP Matty87 09 May 2013
In reply to kaotikuk: cheers guys, il try break em in i guess. If not, i wont make the same mistake of buying online again!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...