UKC

FS: Climbing wall and holds (Edinburgh)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Paul Manson 20 May 2013
premier post photo
Price: £300

Approx 9.5 feet by 7 feet in 3 panels fitted with t-nuts. One corner is slightly damaged from removing.

Big selection of holds from large multi handed, jugs, crimps, rails and a few home Made plywood. Some old from local wall, the majority purchased new from custom holds and bleaustone and have seen little use. All fixings included.

The training range bleaustone sets are 45 deg jugs, 30 deg jugs and incut pockets retail for 100 pounds alone. May sell these separately but prefer to sell as job lot.

Collection in Edinburgh, best to view in person but can send more info pictures if required.

BenPitt 21 May 2013
In reply to Paul Manson:

Roughly how many holds are there in total Paul? Am loking at building a wall in my garage but the cost of new holds makes the mind boggle...
OP Paul Manson 25 May 2013
Open to offers
OP Paul Manson 03 Sep 2013
Still available and happy to split into two:

Wall and bulk of holds (collection edinburgh)
bleaustone training stone holds (will post)
 Duncan Turner 03 Sep 2013
In reply to Paul Manson: yhm
In reply to Paul Manson: what is the cost for the bleaustone training set with postage ?
and if i were to collect the other holds how much would they be?
OP Paul Manson 06 Sep 2013
In reply to chrischeseldine:
Looks like the bleaustone holds are gone, subsequent to payment. All others apart from the brown edges are available and would happily do a good deal for collection, do you want the wall and fixings also?
OP Paul Manson 16 Sep 2013
In reply to Paul Manson:

Wall, fixings and holds (minus bleaustone and brown edges) are available still. Open to offers so I can make some roomin my hallway !
 el diablo 28 Sep 2013
In reply to Paul Manson: Hope all is well wae you big man, may be interested but need to clear a lot of (mostly Kate's stuff) in the garage. A pint sometime soon would be good too. Text me and we'll talk about the wall stuff. Cheers. Johnny D.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...