UKC

MIA Trainee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climber_medic 11 Jun 2013
Hello. Yet another MIA trainee looking to broaden his mock student base mainly in the N.Wales area. I'm busy working away for most of July but will be back at it come August so if you are interested in some free tuition then please P.M me. You should be over 18 please

As always there is a disclaimer that is highlighted for your attention below!

MIA Trainee
- As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. The term aspirant should not be used as a level of competency for multi-pitch climbing has not been assessed.

Regards
 JeroenandTimo 13 Jun 2013
In reply to climber_medic:

Hi

Would like to do some scrambling/easy multi pitch. I have done quite a bit of sport climbing, but have never been out on a proper scramble and have not done traditional climbing so would like to give that a go.

Away for most of August and trying to avoid the Bank Holiday, but could do the weekend of 31st of August and 1st September in North Wales.

Let me know

Cheers

Jeroen
 shelagh23 02 Jul 2013
In reply to climber_medic:
Hi...let me know if your still looking for people to guide...im interested and very reliable.
shelagh
OP climber_medic 02 Jul 2013
In reply to climber_medic: Hello all. Apologies to everyone who has emailed me over the last month or so enquiring about some instruction. As it stands at the moment I'm not doing any instructing or personal climbing due to the recent death of my mother and the associated stuff going on with that. I hope to be out and about again soon and will contact those people who have emailed me nearer the time.

Regards

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...