UKC

Out of sight, available now

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
neil.....34 19 Jun 2013

A Film by Neil Hart

BUY the Film direct from outofsightthemovie.com in full 1080p HD widescreen 1920X816

Fontainebleau is one of the most popular climbing destination on the planet, with thousands of boulders spread over hundreds of areas. From the classic areas of the Franchard and Cuvier to the less known areas of Buthiers and JA Martin

Come follow a group of the worlds best climbers as they explore the most hidden beautiful boulders of this enchanted forest. They will take you on a journey to parts of the forest you have never heard of and boulders you have never seen, Not only that but boulders just off the paths in the main areas that are so beautiful but seldom climbed.

If you are looking for coffee drinking, driving to the rocks, messing around and cooking shots, well this is not the film for you, this is pure climbing with respect to the nature and the forest

Location, Hidden Fontainebleau

Starring:
Caroline Sinno, Chris Schulte, Nalle Hukkataival, Jacky Godoffe ,Daniel Olausson, Nicolas Favresse, Simon Kook Newstead, Guillaume Glairon-Mondet, Jo Montchausse, Barnaby Ventham ,Olivier Lebreton, Nora van Wassenaer, Kees Mak, Gerald Coste ,Bart van Raaij, Sandeep Kumar Maity and a special appearance from Fred Nicole and Clemont

With a special thanks to Haroun Souirji, Filip Notebaert and Chris Hart for all the support and help

Support from, BLACK DIAMOND, I LOVE CLIMBING, MAISONBLEAU and UKC

Trailer music: Beautiful Day by Peter McIsaac Music

neil.....34 19 Jun 2013
the first review has come in

The casting of climbers is impressive but the quality of images is even more exceptional, showing rare boulders and a nature that Neils invites us to respect. Bleau.info
neil.....34 19 Jun 2013
another review from 8a.nu

One of the better climbing videos I have ever seen. It is very inspirational and Neil has succeeded to fulfil his plan. The footage is excellent and it is just a very relaxed Font atmosphere that is captured with a great variation of problems and profiles. Bouldering at it's best in all ways.
 loz01 29 Jun 2013
In reply to neil.....34:
>
> If you are looking for coffee drinking, driving to the rocks, messing around and cooking shots,

This peaked my interest, then I read the whole sentence

> well this is not the film for you, this is pure climbing

and went off the idea.
S Arnold 12 Jul 2013
In reply to neil.....34: Great Video & tunes!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...