UKC

FS: VW T5 Transporter Campervan Conversion

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dakidunn 05 Jul 2013
premier post photo
Price: £14995

Please note: This is a re-post as the previous sale fell through.

For sale is my VW T5 T28 2.5Tdi 130ps Diesel, six speed, swb, beavertail Transporter Campervan. It has an M1 pull tested rock & roller bed, a fully fitted kitchen with Waeco CR50 fridge & Smev 9222 sink & hob, 12V leisure battery system and switchable 240V hook up, led lights, double passenger swivel seat, table, fully sound and thermally insulated, bonded privacy windows, alloys, roof bars, side rails, tow bar, Parrot Mobile Phone Hands Free System, parking sensors, Colour Coded Bumpers, Wind Deflectors, VW Seat covers, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, TV/DVD with Freeview & Many, Many Extras. Van is in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Call Mark
NO CANVASSERS/TRADE PLEASE

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vw-t5-t28-transporter-camper-...

https://www.facebook.com/dakidunn/media_set?set=a.10151734173315242.1073741...

Tony Simpson 05 Jul 2013
In reply to dakidunn: nice looking van.

Have you posted it on the T4/5 forum?

You may get some interest there.

Cheers. T
OP dakidunn 06 Jul 2013
In reply to Tony Simpson: Yes sir, it's on there now, thanks for the tip. Best wishes, Mark
 jazzyjackson 19 Jul 2013
In reply to dakidunn:

How many miles on the clock?
OP dakidunn 19 Jul 2013
In reply to jazzyjackson: Hi, It's only done 87k. Please call me any time if you need any more info. Best wishes, Mark
 Adam Lincoln 21 Jul 2013
In reply to dakidunn:

Can i be cheeky and ask what the furniture is and where you got it from, looks perfect for my conversion.

OP dakidunn 22 Jul 2013
In reply to Adam Lincoln: Most of the work was done by Simon Lee Conversions of Middlesbrough.
 jazzyjackson 24 Jul 2013
In reply to dakidunn:
amazing spec for the price!
OP dakidunn 02 Aug 2013
In reply to jazzyjackson: The van had sold but the buyer could not raise the funds, so available again!!!! First to see...............will fall in love. M
OP dakidunn 06 Aug 2013
In reply to dakidunn: The VAN IS NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...