UKC

Outdoor trousers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a new pair of outdoor trousers. I'd ideally like to spend no more than £70 on a pair. I'd be using them mainly for walking and scrambling but would not rule them out for climbing as well. They would be used almost daily and so would need to be hard wearing and well made. I also have quite large muscular thighs which make some tighter cut trousers look a little obscene and I don't really like wearing them when working with kids.
Cheers Jim
 saffy 09 Jul 2013
In reply to Big Jim The Climber: i'm impressed with the new montane terra strech pants, they remind me of the mammut base jump trousers but with a lighter fabric. you can pick them up for around £60 if you shop around.
 gd303uk 09 Jul 2013
In reply to Big Jim The Climber: I am rockin' the arcteryx spotter pants at the moment, liked them so much got four pairs and wear them for everything, climbing and going to the pub.
Tuff good looking kecks , for less than £70.
 ashley1_scott 09 Jul 2013
In reply to Big Jim The Climber:
Check out the range of jeans and trouser by Climblox.com , Picked up a pair of their shorts ( not yet available online )at Cliffhanger at the weekend. They are well made and the trouser and jeans are a loose fit but hard wearing material. The company is part owned by Chris Webb-Parsons, who knows a bit about climbing (he has done 4 V15's,and lead dozens of 8c's) and the need for hard wearing gear.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...