UKC

Jellybaby on A' Ghlas Bheinn

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andy Nisbet 22 Jul 2013
Thanks to the person who left a jellybaby standing on the highest rock on the summit cairn on A' Ghlas Bheinn (Glen Shiel) today. I arrived rather tired and hungry. It lasted a milisecond!
Jim C 22 Jul 2013
In reply to Andy Nisbet:
> Thanks to the person who left a jellybaby standing on the highest rock on the summit cairn on A' Ghlas Bheinn (Glen Shiel) today. I arrived rather tired and hungry. It lasted a milisecond!

my guess is that it was left to celebrate the new royal baby?
 Gav M 22 Jul 2013
In reply to Andy Nisbet:

Whenever I see an unattended sweetie I always think of Billy Connolly's story about the drunk on the bus who offered people a sweet. When they put it in their mouths he exclaimed triumphantly "that's been up my bum."

Joak 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Gav M:
> (In reply to Andy Nisbet)
>
> Whenever I see an unattended sweetie I always think of Billy Connolly's story about the drunk on the bus who offered people a sweet. When they put it in their mouths he exclaimed triumphantly "that's been up my bum."

I think the nutritional value of the jelly baby is far more important than it's last port of call as far as the OP is concerned, he arrived at the top of a hill "Rather tired and hungry!!" Text book survival technique.
Jim C 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Joak:
> (In reply to Gav M)
> [...]
>
> I think the nutritional value of the jelly baby is far more important .....!" Text book survival technique.

Correct, it is almost the same as this.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJlO0aifJxA&
 Fat Bumbly2 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Jim C: Nice to have the jelly baby, but where is the chlorate. Eating them is such a waste.
 fmck 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Andy Nisbet:

Nice but I much prefer prayer flags. Loads of em.
 d_b 23 Jul 2013
In reply to fmck:

Edible prayer flags are obviously the future!
 SonyaD 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Andy Nisbet: Shame it wasn't a Licorice Allsort
OP Andy Nisbet 23 Jul 2013
In reply to Sonya Mc:
> (In reply to Andy Nisbet) Shame it wasn't a Licorice Allsort

Jelly Babies are bigger!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...