UKC

Smart Climbing Open Course 6-8th Sept, Llanberis

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Smart Climbing 12 Aug 2013

Psychological skills coaching and technical tuition are combined to give a holistic workshop to help improve your climbing. With coaching from Lucy Creamer (technique workshop), Katy Forrester (GB squad; overcoming fear of falling), Dr Rebecca Williams (Consultant Clinical Psychologist, psychological performance coaching) and Paul Poole (MIA, ropework to get you out of trouble!), as well as yoga and meditation for climbers, a session on building confidence, and a guest lecture from Pete Robins, fresh from his batch of recent first ascents. The course is fun and friendly, and suitable for anyone with some leading experience to more experienced climbers looking to improve their head game. Group sizes are small (4-6 people) to allow for maximum learning.

For more details please email info@smartclimbing.co.uk or check out the provisional programme and video on our website http://www.smartclimbing.co.uk/menu-main-courses/menu-main-open-courses

Course costs £200 for all instruction or £220 for course plus bunkhouse style accommodation

Smart Climbing 13 Aug 2013
I have just a few places left now so please get in touch if you are interested in attending the course. Also check out the Mountain Training Association blog where there is an article on self talk and confidence building, which forms part of the course.
Smart Climbing 15 Aug 2013
The accommodation plus course places are now full, but we still have a few places left for the course only. If you would like to see a provisional programme, please email me on info@smartclimbing.co.uk and I can forward you the details.
Rebecca
Smart Climbing 17 Aug 2013
Apologies and correction: I have one place left with accommodation and three places left for course only option
Smart Climbing 23 Aug 2013
I now have just two places left on the course, so if you're interested in attending please get in touch quickly!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...