UKC

For Sale - Ice Axes, Training Boards and Miura VS

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dmacmorris 16 Aug 2013
premier post photo
Hello all,

Been purchasing items from ukc for a while now and it's finally came time for me to sell a couple of things i don't need anymore.

First off.

La Sportiva Miura VS - Size Euro 45/ UK 10.5

These shoes have been worn twice outdoor for around 15 minutes, i got those shoes online and they are too small so had to by a new set that where euro 45.5. Come fully boxed and still have original wrapping.

More information here: http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/la-sportiva-miura-vs-climbing-shoe-p270351

I am looking for £70 + PNP

Next i have a pair for Grivel Technical Ice Axes.

These were my first ever set of axes and will be great for anything starting and don't won't to fork out for some super expensive tools. One Hammer and one Adze, also comes with original lashes.

Looking for £55 for the pair + PNP

Finally i need to get rid of some training boards because i have two many.

First we have a custom designed board in red and black resin, great for beginners who want some cheap and cheerful to train with.

Look for £15 + PNP

Next is a the Metolius Wood Grips Deluxe Hangboard.

I love this board, at the moment i train with a BM (Beastmaker) 1000 and BM 2000 just because this board doesn't offer anything super hard but a great board for anything training between 5 to 7a+. The wood is super soft on skin and i do feel it also offers better friction than BM's

More information here: http://www.bananafingers.co.uk/metolius-wood-grips-deluxe-hangboard-p-124.h...

Looking for £40 + PNP, i would prefer this item to be picked up as the board is far from lite but i am happy to post as long as buyer knows it will cost.

If you want anymore info let me know.

Thanks

Dave
 steveflow 16 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris:
Sorry if I missed it, but pick up from where?
OP dmacmorris 16 Aug 2013
In reply to steveflow: I live in the Glasgow area so anywhere near really
JLR 16 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris: Do you have a vague idea of how much PNP would be for the Metolius Hangboard? Am interested but poor!
OP dmacmorris 16 Aug 2013
In reply to JLR: I could guess it would be around 10 to 15 pound, thats the problem with quality wood it's heavy.
JLR 16 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris: yhm
 dan_dangled 17 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris:

Hi, I've messaged you about the metolius hangboard I am very interested!

Thanks. Dan
OP dmacmorris 17 Aug 2013
In reply to dan_dangled: messaged
 dan_dangled 18 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris:

Unfortunately I have not received your message! My email I'd dan.g1992@yahoo.co.uk!
Maybe you could email me direct as I have found sometimes the ukc server to mail doesn't work properly!
Thanks, dan.
OP dmacmorris 21 Aug 2013
In reply to dmacmorris: Metolius hangboard and axes are now gone.
I am also dropping the price of the sportiva's to 55 and the other hangboard to 8.

Thanks

dave

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...