UKC

North York Moors Bouldering Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sam Lawson 16 Aug 2013
Here is a short video of a couple of days in the North York Moors that i though fellow climbers may be interested in watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd9N-kJLmtc&
 Franco Cookson 16 Aug 2013
In reply to PHATSAM:

Excellent! I'm going to watch this when I miss the Moors. Clemmitt's and Stoupe are such good bouldering venues and you've captured the feel of the place well. You should go and make another one about Kay Nest, Ingleby and Thorgill!
OP Sam Lawson 16 Aug 2013
In reply to Franco Cookson: Thanks a lot Sadly we don't live anywhere near the Moors but we will definitely check out those areas when we are next in the Moors.
 is2 16 Aug 2013
In reply to PHATSAM: Enjoyed the video, and a timely reminder of how good Clemmits is.
In reply to is2: Thanks! And I definitely what to go back and try some of the harder problems in better conditions, they look so good!
In reply to PHATSAM: Some of them really are enjoyable. Clemmitt's is an incredible venue.
In reply to Franco Cookson: I had a quick look at plum tomato which looked awesome
In reply to PHATSAM: Yeh, there's a 7b one and a 6b one. The holds on them are great, both are enjoyable. If you like that sort of climbing, you'll love the main block at Thorgill.
Rachel Service 23 Aug 2013
In reply to PHATSAM: Nice one Phastsam, the video is really nicely made.
OP Sam Lawson 23 Aug 2013
In reply to Rachel Service: Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...