UKC

FS: VW T4 van 2.5Tdi for sale in Scotland

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mark 1000 04 Sep 2013
premier post photo
Price: £5000
VW T4 for sale
2.5 Tdi 127,000 miles
Full service history.
MOT July 2014 (10 months)
Tax Feb 2014 (5 months)
4 seats including 2 captains chairs on swivels in front. Rear seats fold and convert to double bed. Ply storage units in rear. Simple conversion but effective and makes good use of space (can still get 8x4 sheets of ply in the rear / bikes / surf gear as needed). Owned by myself and looked after for the last 7 years. Light use for camping trips in the UK.
Features: electric windows, cruise control, USB / IPod compatible stereo with additional speakers in rear, tow bar with new electrics, bespoke stainless steel roof rails and bars. 4 good tyres plus 2 winter tyres as new included - all on steel rims. Good on fuel for a large vehicle 35mpg. Tinted windows in rear.
Mechanically sound - never let me down and am able to provide all service / repair documents. No outstanding advisories from last MOT. New exhaust and brake discs / pads all round (June 2013).
Bodywork fair for age. Few rust patches around wheel arches etc as expected - all been treated / primed and re-sprayed. Would benefit from T-cut and polish to restore bodywork shine - unlikely I will get around to this.
Reason for selling - new baby so cant afford to run 2 cars. Very reluctant sale, had many great adventures in this van and plenty of life left in her yet.
Looking for £5000 but open to offers.
Based near Torridon and Loch Carron, (1 hr from Inverness, 2 hrs from Fort William)Can help with delivery as required.
contact me on 07745 904605

advertised with photos here:
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=311365
or email me direct.
Mark
OP mark 1000 10 Sep 2013
In reply to mark 1000: Not much interest so assume its a bit overpriced. Would accept £4000 which might be a bit more reasonable given age etc.
 BrainoverBrawn 18 Sep 2013
In reply to mark 1000: Does that mean it's 7 years old? jimb
OP mark 1000 18 Sep 2013
In reply to 2halfs: Its 2001 (Y) reg. Should have put that in the original blurb.
 tomdude 25 Sep 2013
In reply to mark 1000:

Hi Mark

The link you gave doesn't seem to work. Would be interested to see some more pics of the van though - are you able to email me any?

Cheers
Tom

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...