UKC

Mallorca. Any tips?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve nevers 05 Sep 2013
Heading over to Mallorca for a week from the 16th, mainly for some beach time but hoping to get some DWS in, was wondering if anyone has tips for camping etc as we are doing it on a small budget.

Looking at staying at HIPOCAMPO, then hitting the lower graded DWS up to about 7a+/7b, any classics etc i should consider?
 dunnyg 05 Sep 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: cala barques is amazing for that sort of grade. Nice beach too.
OP Steve nevers 05 Sep 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: Thanks, any idea wheres goof for 4 and 5 and low level 6's? My partner is coming with me but she hasn't climbed anything for ages so shes currently refusing to entertain the thought of doing anything that isn't a ladder :P
 mark catcher 05 Sep 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: Take her to Cala S'nau - left hand walls (looking out) have a nice easy traverse that my son loved, gets progressively harder but is super-safe. Towards the middle there are some harder straight-ups. The right hand headland that faces out to sea (hidden from the beach) has some amazing lines but they're high! Great beach and beach bar too. Barques should be high on your list though.
 Andy Fielding 05 Sep 2013
OP Steve nevers 06 Sep 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: Actually having a mild panic (which will naggingly progress into a major one on doubt) about campsites now...

Can't find any trace of the one i mentioned in my OP now, and hoping to find a decent priced campsite each side of the island, HELP?
OP Steve nevers 11 Sep 2013
In reply to Steve nevers: Had to cancel due to tearing the lining of my lung.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...