UKC

La Sportiva Testarossa sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 lewiz 10 Sep 2013
Hi guys

I'm looking to ship some Testarossas in from Germany but obviously won't get a chance to try before I buy. I know what size I am in Miura VS, Katana and Futura - can anybody with experience of these shoes and the Testarossa offer any guidance?

cheers, Lewis
 Fraser 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I seem to recall Bananafingers have a size comparison chart for different shoes. Try there.
OP lewiz 10 Sep 2013
In reply to Fraser: Thanks Fraser - I took a look but it seems to quote only for the shoes they sell. Cheers!
 cha1n 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I took the same size as my Miura VS.

Being laced shoes, you'll be able to customise the fit slightly if you get the size slightly wrong.
OP lewiz 10 Sep 2013
In reply to cha1n: Thanks - really useful info!
 racodemisa 10 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:
They stretch a lot. I would advise going down half a size on your other LAs shoes but then again lots of things come into play-foot shape, your demands etc.
I got mine the same size as Katana velcro's but I could see if you have very narrow feet maybe going down another half size would be better possibly? They function excellently though there is a little baggyness in the heel but that might be my foot shape.
 AlanLittle 11 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I have mine the same size as my Miura Laces, three full Euro sizes down fom street shoe size, and find the fit pretty similar. I generally reserve them for at my limit redpoint attempts, so haven't really worn them enough to experience much stretch yet.
 Chi Cheng 11 Sep 2013
In reply to lewiz:

I wear Eu36 in Katana Lace and my friend has a pair of Testarossa in Eu35.5 and they fit like a glove.

My friend's Testarossa had been broken in.

Got to try a pair of New pair of Eu35.5 in France and had to bag them on and could only keep them on my feet of a few minutes, no chance I was going to climb in them.

Hope this helps,
Chi Cheng
OP lewiz 12 Sep 2013
Thanks for your thoughts guys - I'm a 34 in my Miura VS so I'll pick the Testarossas up in the same size. Will be a couple of weeks but I'll try and report back if I got the fit right
In reply to lewiz: Are you still trying to squeeze them on? How's the fit?
OP lewiz 10 Oct 2013
Hey guys... my size 43 arrived but in the end I found it to be too large so I've returned it and am awaiting my 42.5. I think I should probably take the same size in the Futura as well - hope this info is of use to some others.

cheers, Lewis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...