UKC

NEWS: Grit Season Starts at E8 for Grounsell and Lee +VIDEO

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 20 Sep 2013
Oli on the bold B4XS, Hen Cloud, 3 kb

Oli Grounsell and Nathan Lee have hit the ground running at the start of the upcoming grit season, both putting in a repeat of the rarely climbed French Kiss, E8 6b, in Burbage South Quarries. Oli has also repeated the gearless Simba's Pride, also E8 6b and at Burbage South and B4XS, E7 6b at Hen Cloud.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68344
 Tyler 20 Sep 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Was French Kiss originally climbed by Simon Moore?
Animal 20 Sep 2013
Looks like the crux of French Kiss is grovelling through the heather at the top!
 The Pylon King 20 Sep 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Good footage ruined by shit music seems to be norm nowadays.
 1poundSOCKS 20 Sep 2013
In reply to UKC News: Nonsense, I kicked off the grit season at Stanage in July with a couple of VS's.
 Wft 20 Sep 2013
Well done lads, enjoy uni.

In reply to The Pylon King:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> Good footage ruined by shit music seems to be norm nowadays.

Can't please everyone. If you dont like it you can always mute it? (though I understand this goes along the same lines of the 'you don't have to clip the bolts' argument)
 madmats 20 Sep 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Quite liked the music actually. Who is it? Are they British? 'French Kiss' looks mega too, and at a very accessible 7a+, albeit with terrible looking gear and rocky landing! Nice one!
 Andy Cloquet 21 Sep 2013
In reply to 1poundSOCKS: ...hereas I'm kicking off 'cause I can't get out to climb!
 fenclimb 23 Sep 2013
In reply to madmats: the music is a derby group called defkom1 if you go to the vimeo page for the vid there is a link to their soundcloud page with some other tracks. Did French kiss a few days after nath and Oli I thought f7b was closer to the mark.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...