UKC

FS: 1994 Ford fiesta going cheap

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mackenzie 24 Sep 2013
premier post photo
Price: £225
Purchased this car a couple of years ago to drive down to Verdon and its been going strong ever since. MOT has run out but its passed with no advisories in the past. new tyres and exhaust 18months ago.

5 Door 1.1 fiesta
white
JVC stereo
6 months tax

Cheap to insure, mkIII (before ford cheapened up)

cheers
OP Mackenzie 24 Sep 2013
In reply to tommack: Open to offers??? London based.
 Steve John B 25 Sep 2013
In reply to tommack: Would it be worth getting it MOT'd? You ought to get more like £400 if it's got the full 12 months on.

Cheers
robatkinson 26 Sep 2013
In reply to tommack: i remember trying to sell a van without an MOT and it was a nightmare! if you dont MOT it people automatically assume theirs a reason why, and that assumption is usually very negative.

however a car with a new MOT is reassuring to most people, and a great first time car for a learner, id spend an extra £40 and you'd make that back easily

rob
 martinph78 26 Sep 2013
In reply to tommack: If you took the remainder of the tax of it and scrapped it you'd get more...

£150 scrap value + £100 tax rebate.

martinph78 26 Sep 2013
In reply to Martin1978: That wasn't supposed to sound negative by the way, it was a sensible suggestion.

My car has just failed it's MOT and needs £500 spending on it, so I've been weighing up my options myself.
OP Mackenzie 27 Sep 2013
In reply to Martin1978: Tbh I got a fairly good quote to scrap the car plus its got quite a good stereo I could sell seperately and claim tax back etc but, the cars been so good I thought someone could give it another few years of use.

Sentimental really, dont want to see it scrapped just yet.

Was after a quick hassle free sale hence the lack of mot but if theres no interest I'll mot and sell on auto trader.

Thought I'd keep whats been our climbing wagon for the last few yrs in the climbing scene, but if not it woulb make a great first car...

Cheers
OP Mackenzie 28 Sep 2013
In reply to tommack: As of Monday car will be MOT'd and put on auto trader for £400.

Open to offers somewhere near that in the mean time.

cheers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...