UKC

VW T5 Transporter T28 102 TDI SWB Camper / Combi

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
sam whittaker 25 Sep 2013
premier post photo
This is the Ultimate Camper / Kombi Transporter, 'Exploria' bespoke conversion - Fully soundproofed and insulated, ply lined with 6mm ply and all panels and body work lined with carpet. one piece headlining in Alcantara. 12mm ply floor, insulated and altro covering.
37966 miles. 7 Months manufacture warranty. Registered in 2011.
2 x VW limo tint sliding windows.
VW triple folding back seat with seat belts ( seat can be removed easily by quick release ).
Electrics- Top of the range Gel Battery fixed in Galvanised housing cage underfloor. 6 x Roof LEDs , 2 x 12v sockets. CBE circuit breaker, CBE battery charger, 240v inlet socket, CBE 4 way fuse box, 240v socket and better level indicator.
Passenger captain swivel seat with arm rests.
Air conditioning.
Colour coded bumpers, spoilers and wing mirrors. 16" Autec Alloy wheels.
Bespoke removable 'Exploria' full width bed system. The conversion is 3 months old and still in immaculate condition, reluctant sale due to personal reasons. Other extras include screens for front windows and winter snow socks. £23950
sam whittaker 26 Sep 2013
In reply to sam whittaker: Reduced to £22500 more photos available on request,cheers.
sam whittaker 27 Sep 2013
In reply to sam whittaker: REDUCED for a quick sale now £20500
 Fraser 29 Sep 2013
In reply to sam whittaker:

Looks like a great van and, at the right time for me, I'd have bitten my arm off for it. Sadly though you're about 3-4 years too soon. Good luck with the sale, looks like someone will get a nice bargain!
sam whittaker 30 Sep 2013
In reply to sam whittaker: Reduced again to £19000

Do you have a link to more photos please Sam?
 Bobbsy 30 Sep 2013

Would also be interested to see more photos please.
sam whittaker 01 Oct 2013
sam whittaker 03 Oct 2013
In reply to sam whittaker: Sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...