UKC

Scrambling guiding offered

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
pocosjoe 01 Oct 2013
Hi

I am looking for people wanting to be guided up some scrambles which could vary between grade 2/3.
I operate in Snowdonia at the moment.
No previous skills /experience required I'm preparing for assessment which I will take place in the Autumn and I am available Oct. If you're interested then please email me directly as I don't log on frequently

So if you want to try the scrambling let me know

Cheers,

PocosJoe

MIA Trainee

- As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. The term aspirant should not be used as a level of competency for multi-pitch climbing has not been assessed.

Insurance
- I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third part liability.

jalien 29 Oct 2013
In reply to pocosjoe: bump

Just wanted to say that my girlfriend and I met Joe last weekend and had a very enjoyable day's roped scrambling around the Idwal valley - he's very competent and professional, and easy to get along with, and if we are looking for any guiding/instruction in Snowdonia in future we'll contact him first. Good luck for the assessment, hope the weather plays nice
 sbattams 29 Oct 2013
In reply to pocosjoe:

yhm
pocosjoe 05 Nov 2013
In reply to jalien: Cheers It all went perfect and I passed ! thanks for your support! Joe

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...