UKC

female indoor buddy birmingham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Minky87 03 Oct 2013
Hi

I've also posted this in the 'lifts & partners' forum - but no harm in doubling up.

I'm looking for a fellow female to climb with once a week on the ropes.
Been climbing for several years but old partner's availability has changed so looking for a new buddy.
I climb at Creation in Moseley as it's easiest for me to get to.

I look forward to hearing from you.
 dsgarner 04 Oct 2013
In reply to Minky87: There are a couple of clubs in Birmingham. I don't know of any that meet at Creation, (but it might be worth asking), but there are a couple that meet at Redpoint.

Extreme Sports Central (ESC) meet at Redpoint on a Wednesday eve from around 7, followed by the pub. There are a range of climbers from just being able to belay on top rope to leading outdoors with both boys and girls being part of the club.

Cave and Crag also meet at Redpoint on a wednesday eve, followed b the pub. Again, range of abilities with a significant number of the club enjoying caving as well.
Minky87 07 Oct 2013
In reply to dsgarner:

Thanks but Redpoint is rather more difficult for me to get to as reliant on public transport, it takes too long from where I live.
 Ice hippo 07 Oct 2013
In reply to Minky87: Hey I'm a member of Solihull Mountaineering club we meet at Creation on Tuesday evenings there is a range of abilities, ages & gender, I'll be there tomorrow evening if you fancy coming along & some frequent a pub in Mosley after. Message me if you fancy it & we can arrange a time to meet, hope to see you tomorrow Su
Minky87 11 Oct 2013
In reply to Ice hippo:

Thanks Su, Ive emailed you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...