UKC

Giro di Lombardia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Enty 03 Oct 2013
£100 on the nose for Joaquim Rodrigueza and an each way bet that none of the British riders will climb off even if it takes them 13 hours to get round

E
andy guppy 03 Oct 2013
In reply to Enty:
brilliant...Nibbles for me...lets hope it pissing it down again especially for the Brits.[and Kenyans]
Guppy
andy guppy 04 Oct 2013
In reply to Enty:
Rain is forecast.....no point the British lads turning up after last weeks fiasco :]
Guppy
 alan wilson 04 Oct 2013
In reply to Enty: Purito will want to make up for last week perhaps. But dont discount Nibs. Brits should just stay in the café.
In reply to Enty:

You would have thought the Brits would be used to riding in the wet by now - maybe riding in the warm sunshine all around the world has made them soft - though it didn't seem to affect Wiggo too much in the recent TOB - though granted the stages were nowhere near 'Classics' length.
In reply to Enty:

Purito will really want to stick it to the Movistars -- After all once Rui Costa and Purito got away from Nibbles and Valverde, there was no way that Valverde was going to do anything to bridge across - whoever won he'd be thanked by either his countryman or his team mate - and I guess he'll be looking for favours from Rui Costa when the ride the next grand tour together!

Nibbles will just be wanting to stick it to the Iberians!
 alan wilson 04 Oct 2013
In reply to Lord of Starkness: no proper descents in the ToB to worry wiggins
 JLS 05 Oct 2013
In reply to alan wilson:

Looks like the Brits are too busy this weekend to go to Italy again...

Erick Rowsell is the only Brit in the race if we discount Froome.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/il-lombardia-2013/start-list
 alan wilson 05 Oct 2013
In reply to JLS: I saw that, bit surprised really. Even Canada has two riders in the race !
 tim000 05 Oct 2013
In reply to Enty: froome out due to back injury.
andy guppy 05 Oct 2013
In reply to tim000:
Didn't want to get wet again!!!
Guppy
OP Enty 05 Oct 2013
In reply to andy guppy:

Yep - rain forecast.

E
 alan wilson 05 Oct 2013
In reply to tim000: A lone brit flying the flag then, sad situation.
 Dark-Cloud 07 Oct 2013
In reply to alan wilson: I think Cav's wedding had a lot too do with no Brits on the start line......or Eisel, Phinney etc. etc.
In reply to Enty:
> £100 on the nose for Joaquim Rodrigueza and an each way bet that none of the British riders will climb off even if it takes them 13 hours to get round
>
> E

Hope you got on!

jcm
OP Enty 07 Oct 2013
In reply to johncoxmysteriously:
> (In reply to Enty)
> [...]
>
> Hope you got on!
>
> jcm

F*&K!

E
In reply to Enty:

Shall we take that as a 'no'?!

jcm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...