UKC

NEWS: Graham makes FA of Foundation's edge, Font 8C, at Fionnay

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 20 Oct 2013
"Blue steel"? Dave Graham, 2 kbDavid Graham has made the first ascent of Foundation's edge, ~8C, his long standing king line project at Fionnay, near Verbier, Switzerland.
After the Sisu Masters, Dave stayed in helsinki for a few days planning to finish the Globalist, 8B+, but the weather didn't cooperate and it wasn't to...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68426
 JimboWizbo 21 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Syked!?
In reply to JimboWizbo: oh, forgot the quotation marks. Syked - psyched... excited I guess
 TobyA 21 Oct 2013
In reply to UKC News:
> Dave stayed in helsinki for a few days planning to finish the Globalist, 8B+, but the weather didn't cooperate

Globalist was repeated yesterday by Anton Johansson. 3rd ascent after Hukkataival and Gullsten. I might be totally wrong on this but I think Johansson is still pretty young - late teens I think - so some more talent emerging from the thriving Helsinki bouldering scene.
In reply to TobyA: I'd say Anton should be around 30 or so by now.
Very strong though!
 TobyA 21 Oct 2013
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Apologies to Anton then, must be mixing him up with one of the other regular names on the Slouppi news page for lots of hard blocs and routes!
 HeMa 21 Oct 2013
In reply to TobyA:
> (In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC) Apologies to Anton then, must be mixing him up with one of the other regular names on the Slouppi news page for lots of hard blocs and routes!

That'll be Andy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...