UKC

Recommendations for climbing instruction in Malta

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 patricia 24 Oct 2013
Hi all,

Looking at going to Malta for some sunshine and some climbing early-mid November ie in few weeks time.

Can anyone recommend a company or individuals who would provide climbing instructions over there?

Climbing about 6a+ indoor/sport, max grade I've lead on trad routes is S mostly due to lack of confidence... So would be looking from a course at getting more confidence on trad routes, doing some multi-pitching and improving my overall technique on rock.

Also, where would be best to stay ie somewhere not too quiet at this time of the year?

Thanks!

Patricia
 john spence 24 Oct 2013
In reply to patricia: Never been to Malta but planning to go in March. Check out the Malta Rock Climbing Club facebook page. You may get some local advice.
OP patricia 24 Oct 2013
Thanks John, I have emailed them
 deepstar 24 Oct 2013
In reply to patricia: Ghar Lapsi would be a good place as an introduction to Maltese climbing followed by a visit to Wied Babu for some multi pitch seaside routes.If you go over to Gozo you will find thousands of bolted routes of all grades.Lots of places to stay in the Buggiba area,busy all year ,have fun.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...