UKC

FS: Ice axes, ropes, jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 hfac 29 Oct 2013
premier post photo
Couple items for sale:

Grivel Matrix Tech Axes, with double spring leashes. Bought but not used at all, wrapped the shafts up since I've got them so they look pretty new underneath. £130 for the pair.

Mammut 60m single rope, the tag has came off and I'm not sure how thick it is, think it's between 9.8-10.2mm, it was advertised as a workhorse rope when I bought it, non dry treated. Used only a handful of times and been stored in a cupboard ever since. £60

Edelrid 50m half rope (pair), again, not sure about the model nor thickness, think it's 8.3mm (around 8mm), non dry treated. Again used a handful of times and been stashed away ever since and not really used. Just been checked and recoiled every few months. £130 for the pair

Marmot Zion Jacket, Size S, used mainly as an everyday jacket plus a few hill days. Has a few signs of wear but no holes/damage. Can do with going into a tumble dryer (which I don't own) to reactivate the DWR. £75

Based in Carlisle, postage on top of the items (probably around £8 for the rope, but anything extra from that I'll cover it). Open to offers. If you want more specific pictures please say so

Cheers
Adrian
 coolbert 29 Oct 2013
In reply to hfac: Hello, i would like to take the axes please. I can paypal or bank transfer, whichever suits best? Would you accept £130 including postage? Many thanks, Preston.
 spenser 29 Oct 2013
In reply to hfac: The mammut rope is a 10mm passion.
OP hfac 29 Oct 2013
In reply to spenser: Many thanks.
OP hfac 29 Oct 2013
axes now sold pending payment. the rest still going!
Tony500 30 Oct 2013
In reply to hfac: hey would be interested in the Mammut rope... If you could send me your details that would be great...

Thanks
T
Tony500 30 Oct 2013
In reply to hfac: plus rope details if you can

Thanks
T
OP hfac 01 Nov 2013
In reply to hfac: Mammut jacket reduced to £70 posted!
OP hfac 05 Nov 2013
In reply to hfac: ropes and soft-shell still available !
OP hfac 08 Nov 2013
ropes and jacket still for sale
OP hfac 10 Nov 2013
In reply to hfac: bump!
OP hfac 13 Nov 2013
ropes and jacket still available!
OP hfac 16 Nov 2013
In reply to hfac: bump!
OP hfac 18 Nov 2013
any offers?
OP hfac 20 Nov 2013
Mammut 60m single rope, the tag has came off and I'm not sure how thick it is, think it's between 9.8-10.2mm, it was advertised as a workhorse rope when I bought it, non dry treated. Used only a handful of times and been stored in a cupboard ever since. £60

Edelrid 50m half rope (pair), again, not sure about the model nor thickness, think it's 8.3mm (around 8mm), non dry treated. Again used a handful of times and been stashed away ever since and not really used. Just been checked and recoiled every few months. £130 for the pair

Marmot Zion Jacket, Size S, used mainly as an everyday jacket plus a few hill days. Has a few signs of wear but no holes/damage. Can do with going into a tumble dryer (which I don't own) to reactivate the DWR. £75

Price includes postage to the UK!
OP hfac 23 Nov 2013
In reply to hfac:

bump!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...