UKC

Climbing in Morocco (near Marrakech)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
schoolsofthought 07 Nov 2013
Hello

I'm trying to get some beta on the two crags near Marrakech (Ain Belmusk and Zuhelika). We don't have enough time for Todra Gorge. Unfortunately, I can't find anything online as to where the hell these crags are. My French friend can't find anything on French language websites either. Anyone here ever check out those crags before?

Thanks,
Will
schoolsofthought 07 Nov 2013
I will be climbing there from Nov 23 - 26/27 in case anyone wants to join us, too.
 wadh1720 07 Nov 2013
In reply to schoolsofthought:

Try Jay or Jeremy from ClimbMorocco.com - they regularly guide and climb there, so should be able to give you some pointers
 oscaig 08 Nov 2013
In reply to wadh1720:

Hi Schoolsofthought - there's some info on the climbmorocco website including a rough map:- http://climbmorocco.com/locations/ain-belmusk/

I'm going to be in Rabat from Jan until Jul/Aug so these are likely to be my nearest crags too. Is it only end November you'll be in-country?

Ian
 Steve nevers 08 Nov 2013
In reply to oscaig: Hi Oscaig, Theres a couple of us that should be over there last week of January if your around?
 oscaig 08 Nov 2013
In reply to Steve nevers:
Hi Steve - certainly should be around as I'm currently due to arrive Rabat 1st week of Jan. Will be taking ropes, full rack etc when I go and keen to get out and about. Normally lead HVS trad and 6b sport but have no problem with belaying on/being hauled up harder! Drop me a PM if you're interested in meeting up out there. Cheers,

Ian

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...