UKC

Warwickshire's first bouldering video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JimboWizbo 13 Nov 2013
Just a bit of fun, hope you find it funny

youtube.com/watch?v=j14fDTgIqXQ&
 SouthernSteve 13 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:
Where is it ?
OP JimboWizbo 13 Nov 2013
In reply to SouthernSteve:
http://countryparks.warwickshire.gov.uk/country-parks/burton-dassett-hills-...

It's a lovely place for a picnic, in fact it has a page on UKC which I found quite funny
 Ramblin dave 14 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:
Inspirational stuff!
 Rampikino 14 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo:

Love it!
In reply to JimboWizbo: I used to live in Cov and the mecca of training sites was "The Bridge" - not giving away its location but locals know where.
 Calder 15 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: Who needs Font?!
 Tamati 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

I was a local and have never heard of it.
 seapick 16 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: What about the boulder @ Compton Verney - now that is art - and Johnny Dawes has climbed it - OK so security don't let you climb it any more but...
In reply to Tamati: OK I have to 'fess up to a Senior/Red Wine moment last night! The 'Bridge' was in Norfolk where I lived 20 years earlier than Cov. I got completely mixed up! Sorry. Bet there are bridges on the disused railway line that heads west from Stratford though.
 Rob Exile Ward 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe: When I lived in Coventry there seemed to be a tacit acceptance that bouldering on Kenilworth Castle was OK, if you stayed out of sight. I never had any trouble anyway.
 Tamati 16 Nov 2013
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

Easily done.
 67hours 17 Nov 2013
In reply to JimboWizbo: Very good! I've climbed all of these already, but I'd highly recommend Arete 33A, a much cleaner line.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...