UKC

reccommend me a b3 boot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jackspratt 20 Nov 2013
I was thinking of sticking with scarpa as my charmoz were the best bit of kit i've ever owned untill they died on me. at the moment tossing up between the cumbre and the grand jorasses any advice?
 CurlyStevo 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Jackspratt:
I have freney's and found the cumbre's despite having the same sole and similar last ripped my heals to shreds. I get on much better with fabric boots in general, so be warned if you have problems with heal blisters.

But the obvious answer to this is whatever fits. You may be better posting a choice between boots that fit you.
 BnB 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: I recently went through the same process and settled on the Jorasses. It was a big help that I found them at Wildtrak for £225, but they also turned out to be amongst the lightest and definitely the most comfortable that I tried. I've been wearing them in and no regrets so far after 4 days out in them. They climbed well at the Ice Wall too.
OP Jackspratt 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: Thanks all I was looking specifically for a boot with a similar fit to the Charmoz as they were perfect for my feet!
 BnB 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: I love my Charmoz too. The Jorasses is very similar in fit.
 adam 24 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: Apparently the scarpa rebel ultras are the best boots since sliced bread. I have a pair of the carbons which are very good, i've tried on a pair of ultras, which do feel fantastic.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...