UKC

Jeremy hunt and the culture of cruelty.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Puppythedog 20 Nov 2013
Stood in the chippy todya getting my lunch I browsed a red stop newspaper, not sure which I think it was the star. The apportion a comment describing that there is a culture of cruelty in the NHS to our Health Minister.

i think there is a culture of cruelty in this Government, that under this government standards of living are decreasing. I think further more that this health secretary is a complte See You Next Tuesday and I would love to discuss this comment with him (so if any of you climbing MPs are on here and you know him pass on my offer which is not of violence).
 ByEek 20 Nov 2013
In reply to puppythedog:

> i think there is a culture of cruelty in this Government, that under this government standards of living are decreasing.

I dislike a Tory administration like the next man, but such statements are easy to make but don't really mean anything. Are lower living standards a direct result of policy implementation or are they perhaps representative of wider economic conditions that the government have little or no control over, or both?

Either way, I don't think you can land all the blame for the current economic woes at just this government's doorstep.
 GrahamD 20 Nov 2013
In reply to puppythedog:

Well you get a chance to vote out the government if you don't agree with them (taking the Daily Star as your guide) but you don't get a chance to vote out the NHS for something else.
 Choss 20 Nov 2013
In reply to puppythedog:

Surely the Question is, could you actually Spend any Time in hunts presence without vomiting?
 Yanis Nayu 20 Nov 2013
In reply to Choss: He is particularly slimy.
OP Puppythedog 20 Nov 2013
In reply to GrahamD:

Not quite true, i get to particpate in a democratic ellection which is not proportionally representative of the electorate and I get lumbered with a Government that seem to be doing their best to continue New Labours plans to hand the public sector to the private business world. Only this lot also enjoy slagging off the people trying to make the system, that is becoming overly complicated by this and the last governemnt's policies and which is failing because of those policies, work.
In reply to ByEek:

No but I can be unhappy with the consequences of their policies and I can attribute some blame to them. I also attribute blame to the last government, please don't think becuas eI mention this lot I have forgotten some of what the New labour lot did. It's just this lot are insulting arrogant ******** with it.
In reply to Choss:

if it involved the chance to challenge him then yes if not then no.
 ByEek 20 Nov 2013
In reply to puppythedog:

> It's just this lot are insulting arrogant ******** with it.

What? Unlike the last lot? Personally, I don't think government actually have that much power. The media is able to influence people's thoughts much better than politicians and big business are able to dictate the cost of living much better than politicians and both of these organisations are unaccountable and beyond the reach of politicians.

The pain inflicted by politicians on the very poorest of society is neither here nor there on the grand scale.
 Choss 20 Nov 2013
In reply to puppythedog:

Well, if you do get the Chance to challenge, can you challenge him witha Length of 2x2. Thanks
In reply to ByEek:

Read my other post.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...