UKC

Hitler and fell running

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Moley 24 Nov 2013
I make no excuse from having stolen this direct from Dominions thread on the FRA sight, but it's so brilliant I thought you should share it - fell runners will understand!

youtube.com/watch?v=NMYEYUBNodo&

dmhigg 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

Genius. "Metashank"
Removed User 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

its a complete copy of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjgYWKpWgqo&

However I couldn't tell you which was first.

Be warned, my version contains strong language in the subtitles.
 pog100 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

One of the better "downfall" spoofs!
 Tall Clare 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Removed User:

Hate to break it to you but there are *loads* of versions of this out there...
Removed User 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Tall Clare:

I'll live.
andymac 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

Seen a good few of these and they always hit the spot.

Favourites have been the Man City one from a few years back and a version of Hitler trying to get to the Isle of Barra for ' Barrafest'.
Moley 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Tall Clare:

Yes, have seen a couple of the others, but as a fellrunner this version seriously tickled me, especially as I agree with it.
 Cobbler 24 Nov 2013
In reply to andymac:

Barrafest! Thank you for that one!
 Robert Durran 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:
> I make no excuse from having stolen this direct from Dominions thread on the FRA sight, but it's so brilliant I thought you should share it - fell runners will understand!

Utter Genius! I'm totally with Hitler. The cleverest of these I've seen.
 Richard Baynes 24 Nov 2013
In reply to Robert Durran: Try Hitler Goes Caving. BestI've seen.

In reply to Moley:
Meta-shank! Genius; maybe someone should do one about the new FRA safety rules; you could overdub the whole film, kelly's heroes, both the navarone films and band of brothers and still not be at the end of that bloody forum thread!
Moley 25 Nov 2013
In reply to Days on Rock:

NO no no .....don't start on the Safety Rules....it will take over the whole forum.
I haven't even bothered to read them, but I guess my 20 year old PB fell suit (rips and tears stitched) will no longer pass muster?
In reply to Moley:
If it's got taped seams you're laughing, unless it's pertex shield, but that's marketed as waterproof, so it's fine, except it's shite, see what the race organiser says etc etc etc.

I've only really got into fell running properly in the last year and can't believe the amount of bickering over the new rules. I understand the reasons for change and agree that RO's need to be protected from predatory legislation but my god that thread dragged on! All i want is a £3 race and some tea and cake in the hall afterwards! If it means pen-on-hand numbers a la Fan Fawr then so much the better!
Moley 27 Nov 2013
In reply to Days on Rock:

> All i want is a £3 race and some tea and cake in the hall afterwards! If it means pen-on-hand numbers a la Fan Fawr then so much the better!

That's how it used to be when I started back in the mid 90's, and it was fun for many years. I don't race now (well, I did a mates race this year, only one in 6 years) and doubt I can be bothered again, becoming far too much faff and political for me. But each to their own, I would probably still be keen as mustard to race if I was 20 years younger, it gives a lot of pleasure to many and that's what counts.

mbh 27 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

Political? How is a fell race political? (apart from when the Syrian Free Army run it, that is.)
In reply to Moley:

Like buses, you wait for ages ... youtube.com/watch?v=n3vamOsG0GM&

ALC
Moley 28 Nov 2013
In reply to a lakeland climber:

Like it.
Clauso 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Chris Harris:

Hitler's attempt to annexe the Chew Valley is the very finest example. Accept no substitutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=amsm61u_P7M&
 ewar woowar 28 Nov 2013
In reply to Chris Harris:

"I went to my bunker yesterday..... somebody's put up a woody!""
 Jim Nevill 30 Nov 2013
In reply to Moley:

I think the earliest of these was Hitler Flies RyanAir

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...