UKC

Black Diamond Arc Glove

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kyaizawa 04 Dec 2013
Anyone used these?? Need to replace my Marmot XTs for winter climbing (can't stand bulky gloves) and was looking for something waterproof with the Pittards OilTac Leather - these seem to fit the bill.

As I can't find any near me to try on, can anyone give an idea of fit compared to the XTs (I take a small) or the BD Punisher/Impulse gloves (the smalls were too tight, so would be medium in these)??
 mike123 04 Dec 2013
In reply to kyaizawa:
cant rate them highly enough. use them for ski touring - not too warm, good grip. mtb - good grip and hands reasonably dry. longish push chair walks in the winter (me pushing!) . . very good for winter leading but not warm enough for belays for me, but if you normally carry mits as well then not a problem.i always buy gloves in the sales but was half thinking of getting some at full ish price cos i rate them so highly, but first ascent had them in the recent sale, that was advetised on here and ,worryingly, popped as the banner ad when i clicked your post.
http://www.firstascent.co.uk/
 Wil Treasure 04 Dec 2013
In reply to kyaizawa:

I'm the same size in Arcs and Punishers, fit is similar, but with better feel in the Arc.

The Pittards palm is good, but it's less durable than the regular goat leather one, so swap them for something else if you're abseiling with them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...