UKC

Does anywhere sell mens' small trousers?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 CharlieMack 04 Dec 2013
I'm trying to find some canvas/cotton cragging and around town trousers to fit a 28 waist. Most of the brands make them in this size (Arc'teryx, Blurr, Edelrid, PrAna etc), but i can't find them in anything less that a 30 in any shops online.
Can you order direct from a company? Or how would you go about getting them.
Obviously i could wear a belt, but i'd prefer to get trousers that fit if i'm paying circa £70!
 frqnt 04 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:
Mammut Base Jump advance pants fit the bill, size 44 or 22 depending on your height. I've bought from Cotswold and more technical garments in sizes not available off the shelf in the UK from http://www.outdoorworks.de/
OP CharlieMack 04 Dec 2013
In reply to frqnt:

These look very nice, but aren't the cotton/canvas material that i'm after. Already got some softshell trousers for walking etc. Just want something that's a bit more town and pub friendly.
 yelotango 05 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:

Montzne Terra, small - regular leg fit me well, you might want to get a black pair if you don`t want to stand out in the pub
OP CharlieMack 05 Dec 2013
In reply to yelotango:

These are still nylon style man made fabric. I'm after some cotton canvas style hardwearing trousers. More like jeans but not blue jeans so i could wear them to work. Or Or out for a night out. Sort of day to day trousers.

After outdoor ones because they seem to be made with a small percentage of spandex to make them them slightly stretchy compared to normal jeans so I can boulder in them.
 martinph78 05 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:

Craghoppers do some polycotton, I wear them for work and the pub.

Not a"cool" brand though.
 galpinos 05 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:

Can't you get V12 to order some in for you?
EvanDavies 05 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack:

Ask a shop that stocks the brand if they can special order them for you.
Cambridge-Climber 06 Dec 2013
In reply to CharlieMack: Try somewhere like Rock Bottom (the Cotswold Outlet store in Betws y Coed). These sizes are always on the bargain rail.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...