UKC

NEWS: FRIDAY NIGHT VID: Boreal True Grip Ep. 6

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 13 Dec 2013

For this week's Friday Night Video [brand("Boreal")] have given us the exclusive first showing of the latest instalment in their popular ‘True Grip’ series of short films... 

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=68585
 john yates 14 Dec 2013
In reply to UKC News:

Great stuff - is this rather remarkable young man related to the Lee Dynasty - Terry, Daniel and Dominic?
 Mick Ward 14 Dec 2013
In reply to john yates:

I believe he's the son of Dominic - who had amazing power, back in the day. Probably still has.

Mick
 Jonny2vests 15 Dec 2013
In reply to john yates:
> Great stuff - is this rather remarkable young man related to the Lee Dynasty - Terry, Daniel and Dominic?

Alastair?

I think maybe Daniel, Nathan and Dominic are brothers.
Post edited at 03:41
 john yates 15 Dec 2013
In reply to Mick Ward:

Cheers Mick - Dom did indeed, and I think he is quite handy still> Terry is Dominic's dad and he climbed too. Now lives in Spain, and is a wonderful painter.
 Mick Ward 15 Dec 2013
In reply to john yates:

Painter's Climb, Agden Rocher, FA Terry Lee, 1952.

Mick
 Wft 15 Dec 2013
In reply to UKC News:

bloody great video
 dominic lee 20 Dec 2013
In reply to Mick Ward:

Hi. Nathan is indeed my son. He's been on fire recently, scaring the bejeezus out of me in the process. Very good to see the passion taking hold though. Dad doesn't climb any more but would be pleased to have one of his routes remembered. He took me and Dan up to Agden once years ago to repeat the experience. Still painting...Funnily enough all 3 generations got a mention in December's issue of Climber. Cheers Dominic.
 john yates 21 Dec 2013
In reply to dominic lee:

Lovely to see a family tradition being passed in to good hands

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...