Join us on the West Coast of Scotland this winter in Glencoe, on Ben Nevis, Aonach Mor and the Mamores.
Our Scottish Winter Courses run for 11 weeks from 12 January - 28 March 2014 and are based from the Ballachulish Hotel near Glencoe.
You can choose from 5 courses:
1. Introductory Long Weekend (3 days of Winter Skills)
2. Introductory Winter Mountaineering (5 days of Winter Skills and summits)
3. Winter Summits (Consolidate your winter skills and climb more peaks)
4. Winter Mountaineering (Make the transition to pitched winter climbs).
5. Snow and Ice Climbing (Climb routes up to Scottish Grade V, including classics on Ben Nevis)
93% of Scottish Winter
Courses participants gave
our Instructors top marks!
Of the 68 feedback forms we received from
2013 Scottish Winter Courses participants,
when asked “Please grade the quality of
the instruction overall”, 53 people graded
the instruction ‘5’ (Excellent), 4 people
graded it ‘4’ (Good) and 1 person graded
it ‘3’ (Average). In 2012, we achieved 89%,
and in 2011 we achieved 92%.