UKC

Dynafit TLT5 mondo 29.0 and Scarpa Jorasses 43

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Dynafit TLT5 Ski Touring Boots. Mondo 29.0/UK 10

These are an excellent pair of very light touring boots that many climbers also use from technical climbs with Ski approaches.

Selling on behalf of my father, who bought them and then decided he would prefer some thing more supportive.

The boots are brand new, are unmolded and have never seen snow.

£300 ono

Scarpa Jorasses Pro GTX Climbing Boots. Size 43.

These are a superb pair of very lightweight B3 climbing boots. Perfect for both Scotland in winter, cascade climbing and summer alpinism.

The boots have been used a little. However there is many years of life left in the sole and the uppers are in superb condtion.

Only selling because I also have Scarpa Phantom Guides.

£150 ono

Collection and viewing available in Sheffield.

smithaldo 20 Dec 2013
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:

To all those people putting messages up about planning climbing in the alps in spring etc and also... can you ski in climbing boots ;0) the tlt's are FANTASTIC climbing boots.

They weigh little more than phantom guides and are basically like climbing in nepal extreme's precision wise. With the rigid sole but the ability to keep the flex on the cuff you also dont' get cramped on looong steepish ice/neve slopes so are perfect for ski in/out routes in the alps.

This is a bargain as the tlt 6' are what 450-500 quid, (and I paid 345 euro for these on sale in 2011) so if you are uk size 10-maybe 11.5 I wouldn't hesitate to get these boots, as they 29 shell with custom footbeds will fit up to mondo 30, rather than just mondo 29, especially as they are not the tlt mountain, but the ones with the better moldable liner. Also, ski shops now blow these out at the front so the narrow forefront isnt the problem it was.

They are not a downhill boot though so don't expect piste boot perfromance from them messing about in the resort.

I don't know tom so this isn't a hijack, just saying you dont see these anymore and if you want to do alpine routes these are amazing boots.
In reply to smithaldo:

Near offers considered on either pair of boots.
I've uploaded a couple of extra photos of the Jorasses onto Flickr. As you can see the uppers of the boots are in superb condition and the soles have many years of life left in them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84240861@N04/11516366145/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84240861@N04/11516367525/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84240861@N04/11516453346/in/photostream/

Offers considered on either pair of boots.
 GraMc 23 Dec 2013
hey,
are the tlt 5's the mountain or the performance model?
Post edited at 22:25
In reply to Ginger McGrath:

Hi,

Just checked and they are the mountain model.

Cheers,

Tom

Will consider offers.

Offers considered.

Scarpa Jorasses Sold!

Will except £200 plus postage for the Ski boots
 itsraining 27 Jan 2014

Hi are the TLTs still available?
Cheers
In reply to itsraining:

sold a while back

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...