UKC

Weekly climbing partner in London wanted

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
SPhil 07 Jan 2014
Looking for a partner to commit to a weekly evening indoor climbing meet in the London area (top roping). Normally climb at Mile End but happy to try different venues as long as fairly central. Have not been climbing very long so looking for someone who similarly has recently started out and is wanting to improve/ build up experience. Please email phillipshcmp@aol.com if interested.
Westl0nd0nb0ulding 26 Jan 2014
In reply to SPhil:

Hello. Have you found a weekly climbing partner yet? I've just moved to London for work and I'm looking for a belay buddy. I've been bouldering for about a year at st werburgs in Bristol and climbed a bit (only indoor) but I'm quite rusty at rope work. Let me know if this sounds good and if you want to organize something obviously if you want a more experienced climbing partner that's understandable.
Livvy
 Parmo 02 Feb 2014
In reply to SPhil:

Hi,
My regular climbing partners are less than reliable, which has meant I have got to the wall less. Climb mainly at the Reach (Woolwich) and as I work shifts available some daytimes aswell as evening.. PM me to sort out meets

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...