UKC

Spork?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Yetiman575 19 Jan 2014
Got a new Spork . . . but which section of cutlery draw to keep it in?
 Dom Whillans 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Yetiman575:

the tray of the cutlery draw that's parallel to the drawer handle, you know, the one which has 3 chopsticks, the apple corer and THAT device which the mother-in-law gave you for christmas 2 years ago which you've no idea what it's for.
 Roguevfr 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Yetiman575:

Keep it in the drawer. Draw is something an artist does.
 wilkie14c 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Yetiman575:

I've had mine for years and it has never been out of the top flap of my sack. It does get washed occasionally, usually I 'wash' it while stirring mates brew before stirring my own
 Yanis Nayu 19 Jan 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

Sounds painful...
 deepsoup 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Yetiman575:

Careful now. http://xkcd.com/419/
 David Barratt 19 Jan 2014
In reply to Yetiman575:

I'd argue that a spork is more than 50% spoon and so if you choose to segregate you cutlery like a right wing cutlerist, i'd suggest putting it in with the spoons, although I dream of a day where spoon and fork may live as one, where it is accepted that all cutlery is created equal.
 wivanov 19 Jan 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

> I've had mine for years and it has never been out of the top flap of my sack.

Ah.. a protective layer of filth! Just like my coffee cup.
 wilkie14c 19 Jan 2014
In reply to wivanov:

My thinking being that if coffee ran out altogether, I'd get a couple of brews from the scrapings off the spork. Either that or call out MRT, apparantly they always make you a brew when they reach you.
 David Barratt 19 Jan 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

It's true, even if you don't like the stuff! but then you drink it cos you don't want to appear ungrateful!
 Ban1 27 Jan 2014
In reply to David Barratt:

ive always how judgemental they are when they rescue you. what are there characters like e.g angry teacher / disappointed parent /piss taking mate

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...