UKC

FS: Haglofs/Rab/Marmot/Patagonia/Osprey/Berghaus

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 crustypunkuk 10 Feb 2014
Hey all,
I have a few things which are surplus to requirements. Prices include postage and pics are available on request. Also willing to listen to sensible offers. I'm also open to swaps for a decent tent/ Montane Flux

Haglofs Roca ii mens insulated softshell size (athletic) large. New without tags. I bought this just before christmas, and stupidly removed the tags so cant return it. Part of the new range of Haglofs gear and isn't yet available in the uk. gore windstopper fabric and synthetic insulation to the body. An absolute cracker of a jacket that i wish i could make fit me! I paid £260 for it, yours for £145.

Haglofs Eryx mens softshell jacket size large (a more relaxed large) in orange. Well used, but with years of life left. A couple of tiny pulls are the only flaws. Fully featured gore windstopper jacket with pit zips etc. I originally paid £210 for it, yours for £75

Rab Generator Alpine synthetic insulated jacket size xl in red. Great condition and barely used. Cost £170, yours for £95

Marmot Centaur 38 rucksack. Used 3 times to shift gear, so immaculate condition with no damage. Top quality sack and pretty lightweight too. Cost £130, yours for £50

Patagonia Backcountry Guide softshell trousers size 36w 32l in black. Bombproof winter weight trews used only once so they're in perfect condition. Cost £210, yours for £65

Osprey Stratos 24 rucksack m/l back. Used but in great condition apart from a small 5p ish sized hole in the mesh pocket on one side of the waist belt. Comfiest daysack i've ever used. Cost £75, yours for £30

Berghaus Temperance Goretex proshell jacket mens XL in black. cracker of a waterproof with the best hood of any jacket i've ever owned in excellent condition with no damage. Cost £240, yours for £80
 Gabe Oliver 11 Feb 2014
In reply to crustypunkuk:

YHM re: Osprey Stratos 24
OP crustypunkuk 11 Feb 2014

Marmot pack and berghaus jacket sold subject to payment.
 Martin M 11 Feb 2014

Hi there,
emailed you on Patagonia trousers.

Cheers,

Martin
OP crustypunkuk 11 Feb 2014
In reply to Martin M:

Replied.
duckman 12 Feb 2014

Afternoon, may I have pics of the Osprey pack to rsdonald50@hotmail.com,ta!
OP crustypunkuk 12 Feb 2014

Patagonia backcountry guides now sold.
OP crustypunkuk 13 Feb 2014

updated list and prices:
Haglofs Roca ii mens insulated softshell size (athletic) large. New without tags. I bought this just before christmas, and stupidly removed the tags so cant return it. Part of the new range of Haglofs gear and isn't yet available in the uk. gore windstopper fabric and synthetic insulation to the body. An absolute cracker of a jacket that i wish i could make fit me! I paid £260 for it, yours for £140.

Haglofs Eryx mens softshell jacket size large (a more relaxed large) in orange. Well used, but with years of life left. A couple of tiny pulls are the only flaws. Fully featured gore windstopper jacket with pit zips etc. I originally paid £210 for it, yours for £70

Rab Generator Alpine synthetic insulated jacket size xl in red. Great condition and barely used. Cost £170, yours for £90

Osprey Stratos 24 rucksack m/l back. Used but in great condition apart from a couple of small holes in the mesh pocket on one side of the waist belt. Comfiest daysack i've ever used. Cost £75, yours for £25

Scarpa Ascent Tech GTX approach shoes size 45 (10.5). Used but only rarely, so in great condition. Cost £165, yours for £60.

dude7 14 Feb 2014

could you send photos?kursatsenocak@windowslive.com
OP crustypunkuk 14 Feb 2014
In reply to dude7:

What Would you like photos of?
wojtekd 14 Feb 2014

yhm re Scarpa Ascent Tech
OP crustypunkuk 15 Feb 2014

Any offers before fleabay anyone?
OP crustypunkuk 16 Feb 2014
Haglofs Roca ii and Osprey sack now sold.
Eryx now £65 posted
Rab Alpine Generator now £85 posted
Ascent Techs £60 posted.
Post edited at 17:15
wojtekd 22 Feb 2014

Thanks, got the Ascent Techs - really happy!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...