UKC

Free Film Viewing Online 'The Pinnacle'

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jordangask 14 Feb 2014
A chance to watch 'The Pinnacle' online for the next 10 days! http://hotaches.com/free-climbing-film/

Here's the film synopsis: In one legendary week on Ben Nevis in 1960 Jimmy Marshall and Robin Smith climbed six first winter ascents on consecutive days, including the mini Alpine-route, Orion Face Direct. They also made the first one-day winter ascent of Point Five Gully, went for a long walk and got arrested over an incident with some dominoes! Exactly 50 years later Dave MacLeod and Andy Turner pay tribute to Smith and Marshall by setting out to repeat all the routes that were climbed in that famous week. This film tells the story of the original events and follows MacLeod and Turner as they discover exactly what an achievement it was.

If you haven't already seen it here's the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3Hodbq8C0&
 TobyA 14 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

Excellent - thanks for the heads up. I'll enjoy watching that later.
 HeMa 14 Feb 2014
In reply to TobyA:

Hope it's workin' for ya... I tried and page kept giving error, can't load or something...
OP Jordangask 14 Feb 2014
In reply to HeMa:

It seems to be working fine for me? Hopefully you can get it working!
 HeMa 14 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

seems to be working now... perhaps it was a glitch in ze int3rw3b.
 chris fox 14 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

Really enjoyed watching that
OP Jordangask 16 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

Bump!
 pass and peak 20 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

Really enjoyed that thanks, watched it twice already. Best viewed in Internet Explorer on my machine, kept jamming with Chrome!
 Doug 20 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

many thanks for the post
 alooker 20 Feb 2014
In reply to Jordangask:

thanks a lot for this!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...