UKC

FS: Haglofs/ME/Rab/Scarpa/Mammut etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 crustypunkuk 19 Mar 2014
Hey all,
I have a few bits which i dont need, so they are up for grabs here for a week before going on fleabay.

Haglofs Spirit Goretex Pro jacket size xl in blue ink/navy colour. worn twice to walk the dog, so basically brand new. I paid £240 for it, yours for £145 including postage.

Mountain Equipment Ibex softshell trousers size xl (36w 32l). Brand new with tags still attached. Cost me £80, yours for £50 posted.

Rab Alpine Generator synthetic jacket size xl in red. Worn a few times, but unmarked and in excellent condition. Yours for £70 posted.

Rab Mountain Trek softshell pant size L (34w 32l) in black. A couple of years old but in excellent condition with no damage. Similiar to the Alpine trek, but slightly heavier. Yours for £30 posted.

Scarpa Mojito approach shoes size 45 (uk 10.5) in brown suede. Bought a couple of weeks ago for £85 and literally worn once. I need to finally face up to the fact that Scarpas dont fit my feet. Yours for £45 posted.

Lost Arrow Chilly cotton climbing pants size xl (34-36w 32l). Terracotta colour. Only worn a few times, so in great condition. Yours for £12 posted.

Mammut Eiswand hooded hardface fleece size xl in grey with blue/orange flashes. Part of the Eiger Extreme range i bought this 2 years ago for £180. Still in great nick except for a wee scuff to the front and the edging round the powerstretch hood has come loose. It could easily be reglued but i never got round to it. Yours for £55.

Berghaus Lonscale trousers 36w 32l in green. Great condition apart from a wee bit of loose stitching at the crotch. Cost me £55, yours for £25 posted.

Sherpa Renzing wool/fleece hat in dark grey/blue. New without tags. Cost £25, yours for £15 posted.

Lastly, a Haglofs Eryx hooded softshell jacket size L in orange. fully featured jacket with the usual Haglofs attention to detail and quality. Well used, with a couple of minor pulls here and there, but still in great condition. Cost me £240, yours for £70 posted

I'm open to sensible offers (although i've tried to be reasonable with prices already!) or possibly swaps, and pics are available if needed. Payment by bank transfer or paypal only please.
Rummmer 19 Mar 2014
In reply to crustypunkuk:

Yhm Rab Pants
OP crustypunkuk 19 Mar 2014

Rab softshell trousers now sold.
OP crustypunkuk 20 Mar 2014

Mammut eiswand now sold.
OP crustypunkuk 23 Mar 2014

A few price drops for the last couple of days:

Haglofs Spirit Goretex Pro jacket size xl in blue ink/navy colour. worn twice to walk the dog, so basically brand new. I paid £240 for it, yours for £145 including postage.

Mountain Equipment Ibex softshell trousers size xl (36w 32l). Brand new with tags still attached. Cost me £80, yours for £45 posted.

Rab Alpine Generator synthetic jacket size xl in red. Worn a few times, but unmarked and in excellent condition. Yours for £65 posted.

Scarpa Mojito approach shoes size 45 (uk 10.5) in brown suede. Bought a couple of weeks ago for £85 and literally worn once. I need to finally face up to the fact that Scarpas dont fit my feet. Yours for £40 posted.

Berghaus Lonscale trousers 36w 32l in green. Great condition apart from a wee bit of loose stitching at the crotch. Cost me £55, yours for £20 posted.

Sherpa Renzing wool/fleece hat in dark grey/blue. New without tags. Cost £25, yours for £13 posted.

Lastly, a Haglofs Eryx hooded softshell jacket size L in orange. fully featured jacket with the usual Haglofs attention to detail and quality. Well used, with a couple of minor pulls here and there, but still in great condition. Cost me £240, yours for £60 posted
 n-stacey 24 Mar 2014

yhm.
OP crustypunkuk 24 Mar 2014

Ibex trews and Alpine generator jacket now sold.
Rummmer 24 Mar 2014

Trousers received! Just as described Thank you VERY much!
OP crustypunkuk 25 Mar 2014

Scarpas sold subject to payment. Any offers on the spirit or lonscales before fleabay?
 houghta 25 Mar 2014
Me ibex and rab alpine generator both arrived and are spot on thanks for a trouble free quick sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...