UKC

Seeking Trad Climbers | Research Study | Win £50

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
a.macgregor 24 Mar 2014
Seeking Trad climbers to take part in a sport psychology research study which is investigating people's involvement in recreational activities. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win £50. For more information about the study and to complete the online questionnaire visit: https://acsurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56JHdHqn2uttdo9

NOTE: As part of the study you will be asked if you would like to nominate someone who is close to you to also fill out a questionnaire in which they will be responding to statements about you. You don't have to do this but it would really help with our research if you do.
 martinph78 24 Mar 2014
In reply to a.macgregor:

Done. Was ok, but the progress bar needs looking at, it is inaccurate and I nearly gave up as I had no idea how long was really left.
a.macgregor 28 Mar 2014
In reply to Martin1978:
Thank you for taking part and your feedback on the progress bar. I have had a look at the progress bar issue and I have removed it completely to avoid people having a similar issue to you. In the meantime I will seek a resolution to the problem.
 juliesunray 04 Apr 2014
cool
In reply to a.macgregor:

Done....
When answering the questions I wondered if I am bi-polar :-/
 timjones 14 Apr 2014
In reply to a.macgregor:

> Seeking Trad climbers to take part in a sport psychology research study which is investigating people's involvement in recreational activities. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win £50. For more information about the study and to complete the online questionnaire visit: https://acsurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56JHdHqn2uttdo9

> NOTE: As part of the study you will be asked if you would like to nominate someone who is close to you to also fill out a questionnaire in which they will be responding to statements about you. You don't have to do this but it would really help with our research if you do.

There seems to be a relentlessly negative spin on the questions?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...