UKC

Overnight parking near Llanberis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hello!

Myself and a mate are heading down to North Wales tonight, we'll be leaving from Northumberland late on, does anyone know of anywhere near Llanberis where overnight parking is permitted/tolerated?

Thanks,

Tom
 willoates 17 Apr 2014
In reply to Stamford Raffles:

The top of the high street (caernarfon end) is ok, i.e. no restrictions.
You can also park in the lagoons carparks, behind the DMM factory overnight if you are sleeping in the van.
you can park on the highstreet over night as long as you move by about 9 or 10 in the morning.

Will
 JayPee630 17 Apr 2014
In reply to willoates:

Second the car parks next to the Llyn behind the DMM factories. If you're brave/hungover a jump in off the pontoon jetty in the morning is to be recommended.

Cheers chaps.

Er, we'll see about jumping in in the morning...
 wilkie14c 17 Apr 2014

Nant peris campsite, just pay for a tent and park up, toilets, showers, water and pub over the road.
 johncook 17 Apr 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

Campsite just past the Vaynol in Nant Peris, £6 per person, bogs and coin op hot showers. Or the big layby on the right between LLanberis and Nant Peris. That usually has a lot of overnight sleeper vehicles, and is free and is only 10 mins walk to the Vaynol (a bit longer on the way back?).

I reckon we're gonna head behind the dmm factory. Its been about 5 years since ive been there, but does Petes' eats have a shower?
 BenTiffin 18 Apr 2014

Yes petes has showers. For future reference, the layby between Llanberis and Nant Peris has no street lights. Tried Bus Stop Quarry once but it was far too light.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...